This blog spot is set up for my sisters and I to vent our frustrations,keep our spirits up, and to support each other thru the time that our brother is over in Iraq. His blog spot is: www.johniniraq.blogspot.com

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Just a few more days

And Belle will graduate from Boot Camp. She is doing amazingly well. She is so excited about all her compliments! I am really pulling for her little girl....I want Nevada to be able to be there for her mommy. I just hope her father allows her to be. Michele is NOT taking a break she is going right into AIT school, and the she plans on training to be a Ranger. I knew she would love it so much. Now we will just have to see if she decides to go active.

I will post pictures and a update when I hear more. The graduation is the 11th and AIT starts on the 14th. Mom is leaving on the 8th so Belle will have her on family day. I just wish she wasn't so far away, I want to go so BAD, but finance wasn't on my side. I just hope it is video taped and I can get a copy of it.

Sorry it has taken me so long to update.

Kristy

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know you will be there in spirit, and with all your heart for her!!

You are a great sister!

Amanda

10:29 AM

 
Blogger JUST A MOM said...

WWWOOOO HHHOOOOOO It must be so hard on her with out her baby. I am sure you are all so proud of her. She knows you are holding her in your heart!! Thanks for the update.

3:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home