This blog spot is set up for my sisters and I to vent our frustrations,keep our spirits up, and to support each other thru the time that our brother is over in Iraq. His blog spot is: www.johniniraq.blogspot.com

Friday, October 07, 2005

John's Blog

Just a note to let you all know that John is ok, he is going through a difficult time right with a lotlo of conflicting emotions, for those of you that have read his latest blog you can tell that he is feeling some of the affects and stress of knowing that not everyone there is glad we are there and that not all wanat us to stay. He has turned the comt ments off for right now as he says he needs to work through this on his own. Please know how much you all mean to him and how much your reading and supporting him has been very helpful to him, he found some bad comments on his blog a few days ago and I think that is a lot of what he is trying to work through. Kristy can understand some of this as I have spoken with her about the comment. Also know that it is not from any of you that has been his support from day one. I am confident that he will open it up again for comments, Thank you for your support and understanding.
Just the Mom

3 Comments:

Blogger JUST A MOM said...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I thought he was blocking me!!! I will keep him in my prayers. I ws thinking it would be hard to return for him. Hang in there.

2:57 PM

 
Blogger Walking Contradiction said...

I hope he is doing okay? Any word?

4:53 AM

 
Blogger Kim said...

Thank you for the update. I've been checking his blog for days and couldn't figure out what on earth was wrong... will keep him in my prayers too...

10:11 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home