This blog spot is set up for my sisters and I to vent our frustrations,keep our spirits up, and to support each other thru the time that our brother is over in Iraq. His blog spot is: www.johniniraq.blogspot.com

Saturday, September 24, 2005

Long Time

Well I was IM'd today saying I was going to be in trouble not keeping up the blog so here I am.

I have received two letters from Belle, she was so sick the 1st week of boot camp and is still trying to adjusts to the 4 hours of sleep the Army only requires. She hasn't heard from Nevada Sage in over 3 wks which BREAKS my HEART. How can someone be that insensitive???? Geeze can't he just pick up a card for N. and let her draw all over it and address it and put it in the mail for heavens sakes.

I think I am going to try to contact Lisa and see if I sent her a camera if she would take pictures of N. Birthday week and Birthday. I will pay the shipping and have it all together so all she has to do is put it in the mail. But I want Belle to have that. This will be the 1st birthday and Halloween she has had away from her daughter in 4 years.

I will let you all know how it goes. Thanks for stopping by. I will try to be better about updating.

Side note. I haven't heard from John since his cabin trip, I know he is out living life for one more week....or does he go back this week.....maybe I should call.

Kristy

5 Comments:

Blogger Walking Contradiction said...

I hope your sis gets to here from her daughter, I COULD NOT IMAGINE not hearing from your kid that long!! Poor girl (mom and kid). Angi already saw that post by the way......jackass!! :D :) Thanks for the update!

4:58 AM

 
Blogger JUST A MOM said...

Well it is good to see you are still around. It must be hard for your sister, a very hard choice seh made I am sure.

10:30 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know Matt she was the one that directed me to it.....LMAO.

Kristy


LOL I forgot my password...gonna have to find it

8:12 PM

 
Blogger Walking Contradiction said...

Damn it!

6:08 AM

 
Blogger Walking Contradiction said...

Jackass!

6:08 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home