This blog spot is set up for my sisters and I to vent our frustrations,keep our spirits up, and to support each other thru the time that our brother is over in Iraq. His blog spot is: www.johniniraq.blogspot.com

Friday, September 09, 2005

I was *WRONG* about him!

I am quite embarrassed and I have thought about taking my previous post off but I wrote those words so now I need to live with them.

My mother is ecstatic she is just beaming. I called to get Belle's addy and she said "you must have esp we were just talking about you>" I then replied "oh were you just saying how you needed to call me and give me Michele's address?" She said "No, hold on" then JOHN got on the phone. He just arrived 30 mins prior to my call. They were all sitting around BSing in the hotel room. He was showing them video of that big spider or whatever it was.

Everyone was able to be there even Johns nephews and neice. I am sure they are just in ah of their Uncle John. See Richard has always looked up to Uncle John and I think he might of taken it the hardest when Uncle John left. They were heading out to dinner so I told him to call when they are done. he said he will send me the "Welcome Home" pictures so I can post.

I feel like a jack ass but I feel good he is home! For now that is!

Kristy

2 Comments:

Blogger JUST A MOM said...

I am sooooooooooo GLAD he was just messin with everyone. and hey don't feel like a Jack ass, when you have a past,,,,, you are due to have it climb up on ya for a while. I am sure he understands it does take a while to overcome some stuff.

SSOOOO OK I guess he can still be my son in law. hehe

12:08 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HA! HA! jackass! Now you get to here "I told you so's"

Just Kiddin'

MATT

5:02 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home